All hardware which works on v3.x will also work with v4. In fact with the added support for Ceph distributed storage we now support more hardware than ever before.
Articles in this section
- Have the hardware requirements changed for v4.0?
- Can I expand my existing installation without upgrading?
- For how long will you continue to develop and support previous versions?
- What is the upgrade process to v4.0?
- How much does it cost me to upgrade my licence to v4.0?
- Why have the editions changed in v4.0?
- What is new in the v4.0 release?