How do I add Interworking VLANS to FCO?
Firstly, set the VLAN in the Cluster:
1. Login to your admin control panel as the MBE
2. Click on the system section then go to the Clusters tab.
3. Click on Manage for the cluster you wish to do this in.
4. Edit the summary section and add the VLAN ID to the "VLAN Restricted Outer Tags". Use commas to separet the VLAN ID's i.e 1000,1001.
5. Click save.
Next, add the VLAN to the end user VDC:
1. Expand the Interworking VLANs section in the Clusters Modal
2. Set the following information in the feilds:
VDC UUID: The end user VDC they wish to have the VLAN in.
Name: The name that you wish to call the Interworking VLAN
Outer Tag: This is the VLAN ID that was set in the "VLAN Restricted Outer Tags"
Inner Tag: Set this to 0 (zero) as we are not using Q-in-Q
3.Click Create, this will now add the Interworking VLAN to the customers VDC.
Our guide to Interworking vLANs is available here:
If this solution has failed to answer your question please raise a ticket by emailing email@example.com
If it has, please vote below.