FCO comes with a standard layout which is applied to all customer Control Panels (CP) as default. This standard layout is editable in 2 ways. First you can edit this view in your billing entity's “Default Customer”, the default customer is created automatically when you create a new billing entity, doing this would set this layout for any new customers which are then created on the billing entity. Secondly this can be edited by the customer anytime they require from within their Control Panel.
This article will focus on:
- Editing the standard customers settings in order to apply these new settings to any new customers on the chosen billing entity
- Adding a standard image library to all new customer accounts.
It is also worth noting that this view can always be changed by the customer himself once he logs in. To block a customer from editing the view please see http://flexiant.zendesk.com/entries/43743378-How-to-lock-the-customer-Control-Panel-view- our knowledge base article on how to lock the customer Control Panel view.
You may at any time make any customer your default customer. This can be done through the billing entity and default customer seletion. More information can be found:
CONTROL PANEL VIEW
1. First login to your default customer account via the Admin Control Panel (AdminCP) and assume the users identity by clicking “manage” next to the default account and then “login to CP”
2. Next in the top right hand side next to all of the tabs, click “edit”
3. You are now able to edit this standard layout to your desired look. More information on editing the tabs can be found:
4. Once you are happy with the look of the Control Panel you then need to click “lock” on the top right.
1. To create images select the images widget and follow the instructions found here:
on creating an image
2. While logged in as the default customer you can add images and select them as favourite to remove this step for your customers.
3. Once your images have been created you should then select them as “favourite”. Management of an Image, including marking an image as favourite can be found at: http://docs.flexiant.com/display/DOCS/Managing+an+Image
Once you are happy with the settings of the standard layout and any images you then need to save these settings following these steps:
1. Click on settings at the top right corner of the Control Panel when logged in as default customer.
2. On the right hand column further down the page you will see a section titled “save view settings default” in this section you need to click “Save Defaults”.